“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Saturday 2 April 2011

Nails Inc Lucky Dip

A few Friday's ago Nails Inc had their Lucky Dip offer on again and knowing how popular they are i placed my order before work. Included are 5 full size nail polishes for £10! What a bargain, as they usually retail for £10 each. The only catch is that at least one of the polishes is a topcoat and the other 4 are random colours - hence lucky dip!

I thought i actually did pretty well with my colours - what do you think?





Augustus Street - shimmery silver
Victoria - deep cherry red
Chelsea Bridge UV Topcoat - need i say?
Elizabeth Street - pale cream nude
Brompton Place - barbie pink

I'm chuffed they've included Augustus Street as i want to try it with my Barry M Instant Nail Effects crackle polish to achieve this look from Nails Inc promotional shots.



I think that makes 9 new nail polishes in the space of a few weeks - oops!

What polishes did everyone else get?


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a good selection. I've been working my way through my lucky dip on my blog, but I think you get better ones than me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got quite a good lucky dip :) the others ive seen have faired quite as well haha! I'll need to buy a set next lucky dip :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made such a good selection!

    ♥♥♥
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon i got very lucky with my dip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...