I wish i could be one of those people who can reflect back on the year and say what a good year its been but for me its been a bit blah to be truthful. Nothing much or excited happened for me. I'm still living at home, I've still not found my dream job and i still never seem to have enough money at the end of the month. I kinda think 2010 was a bit of a wasted year for me and so I'm determined that 2011 will count towards my future and become a year that i don't want to let go in 365 days time.
I've never really been one for resolutions but instead I'm going to look to Noel Edmonds for inspiration and embrace a bit of cosmic ordering (google it if you don't know what is) and so and forth i present to you.......
My 2011 Wish List
(Side note: in no particular order and list is not exhaustive)
- New Job/dream job/career
- Straight white teeth - Invisalign brace
- Move out - rent/buy own apartment
- Coco Chanel 2.25
- Ted Baker purse
- Long hair (without extensions)
- Christian Louboutin heels
- Mini Cooper
- Coco Chanel Stud earrings
- Coat (for winter even though it's nearly over)
- New York - to visit/live/work/holiday?
- Stay in shape - in other words maintain my figure
- To be happy!
This list was off the top of my head so expect me to add or delete as necessary in the future!
I hope everyone has a fabulous new year!!! xx