“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Thursday 14 April 2011

My love of rust - Part 2

My Topshop rust tapered leg trousers made their debut today along with some other items so thought I'd give you a sneak peek. I have to say i am in love with this colour and I've just realised I've acquired a new addition to my wardrobe which is also the same colour! I might show you that another time as not too sure whether to keep it yet.

Blazer - Limited Collection @ Marks and Spencers
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - River Island (old)
Belt - Used to be my sisters but it's from Marks and Spencers
Ring - Topshop
Bag - Vintage (ebay)

Have you spotted the clashing nail polish? Especially on the toes! Not a good look, but rest assured i will be re-painting soon, just waiting for Nails Inc on QVC to start (4pm everyone!) to get some inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. i looove your blog! can't believe you don't have thousands of followers! am now following you =) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...