“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Nails Inc Royal Wedding polish

Now you all know I'm a huge fan of Nails Inc and to commemorate the Royal Wedding they have launched three exciting limited edition products.


'Will' Union Jack Crystal Nail Polish £15 - this looks a bit like their classic Victoria & Albert which I've already got so i don't think I'll be buying this one, but would make a good present for your glamorous grannies not to mention a souvenir that could net you £££'s in years to come (well maybe!).


'Kate' Sapphire Crystal Nail Polish £15 - this marshmallow pink/nude with crystal cap is said to be inspired by Kate's beautiful sapphire engagement ring. I'm sure this would make a great base for a french manicure.



The Royal Collection £25 - Four glossy nail colours which you could only imagine Kate might wear complete with gold bottle caps - if only they were made out of solid gold eh?



I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this collection will be gracing my dressing table soon!

Unfortunately for me whilst everyone else will be watching the nuptials in HD on April 29th enjoying their 4-day weekend, I'll be in the office, manning the phones admiring my royal manicure!

If you too want to do the same, sign up for their waiting list here.

Hip, hip, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...