“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 13 July 2010

What competition?

Well it seems i may have a challenge to my "Queen Fashion Bee" throne at work and i am not liking it one bit! To those who know me i always make an effort no matter where i'm going. I always wear make-up, style my hair daily and have polished nails and it is known that i can change outfits up to 10 times just to go to work. Some may say i am insecure (maybe a little - but everyone looks better with a bit of slap, even Kylie have you seen those pics?) but i would say i'm G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S. When a new item of clothing is getting its debut at work, i kinda do expect a compliment and i'm never usually disappointed. But with the arrival of a newbie in the department who seems to be stealing my compliments, i need to step up my fashion game. At least i have youth on my side, which brings with it the absence of wrinkles - no thanks to Decleor and Elemis! The only problem is i'm still saving, i've even set up my first ISA and shopping sprees are meant to be off limits at least until the Outfit bill arrives. But i'm not one to be out-shined and courtsey of Office's sale my size 7's will be walking all over the "competition"!



These £20 heeled glads are perfect for dressing up my black Warehouse maxi for night or with jeans for day. But i will be wearing mine with my black peg legs, jersey vest and waterfall jacket to add a touch of glamour to the office! Ssshh! - need to keep these hidden from my sis though because she bought these in black last year for £85 and we always getting pissed if one of us buys something the other one aready has - but how could i resist? Fearne Cotton has these in flats which are also in the sale, what great fashion company i keep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...