“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Friday 30 July 2010

It's my birthday and i'll cry if i want to!

Hooray! I have reached the grand ol' age of 24 - cue whoop whoops! I really wanted the Chanel 2.55 below, but looks like I may have to wait until I'm 30 or even 40 or 50 for one of those bad boys! 


1. Coco Chanel 2.55 - always top of the list! If I ever win the lottery or get my dream job this will my first purchase - in the words of a Geordie, cannae wait man!




I'm thinking I'm needing a new watch and I'm deliberating between the Michael Kors Gold Watch or a Black ToyWatch - decisions, decisions.  I think the Kors is winning slightly but reserving judgement until I see the ToyWatch in the flesh. 







Or cunning thought I buy the Kors (around £150) and i can buy a cheaper plastic black watch that i can wear for day - thinking Next, River Island or even god forbid I've heard Argos sell them - eek, let's hope it's not Elizabeth Duke!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...