“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Thursday 3 February 2011

Vintage Chanel alert!......Vintage Chanel alert.....!

As you can tell from the quote on my page, Coco Chanel is one of my greatest fashion hero's and there isn't much i wouldn't do to get my hands on a piece of Chanel not to mention vintage Chanel. Well helloooo! Checking my emails this morning i discover today's (or possibly yesterdays) ASOS newsletter featuring none other than vintage C-H-A-N-E-L!!! Now i thought i know ASOS are good but surely they can't be this good? Thinking it was someone selling Chanel on their new marketplace site (it's a bit like ebay but with better pics!) i thought I'd take a look but hell no ASOS are really selling vintage Chanel. Now I'm surprised they've got anything left to sell because if i was working for then i would've snapped it up pronto. My dream items from Chanel are the 2.25 handbag and the logo studded earrings - of which they are selling but they're still waaaaaaaaayyy outta my price league unless i put it on the credit card.....hmmmm.


I want...I need....

Vintage Chanel Classic Bag £2160.00!

I can smell the leather from here!


Vintage Chanel 80's Quilted Interlocking 'CC' Logo Clip On Earrings £460


Now isn't this what credit cards were invented for - fashion emergencies - right?

Well inspired by this morning's news i decided to dig out my Chanel-esque bag courtesy of Warehouse and plan this evening's attire for pub grub with a side order of gossip.

Jumper - Next
Jeans - Primark
Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Warehouse
Shoes - Office
Hair - In need of some work!!

I'm loving my Next jumper at the mo - perfect for the cold weather - only problem is that it comes a bit short in the front not good if my muffin top decides to appear after I've eaten!

Here's a close-up of the fur detailing on the shoulder....


Furry nice  - couldn't resist a cheap gag!
This outfit is very similar to my shopping outfit the other weekend but the jean, shoes and bag are all different!!

Obsession: Asda Chosen By You Yoghurt's - Coconut is my fav
Listening To: Ellie Goulding
Reading: Marian Keys Anybody Out There
Nail Polish: Was Nails Inc Saville Row now back to Nails Inc Caramel as going to attempt a leopard print look later.

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, bag is fab (both Chanel and Warehouse!) - they did a similar jumper in Topshop a while ago that I was desperate to get my hands on, the fur is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Suzi aah thanks love, if only i thought about how much it's going to cost me in dry-cleaning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...