“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Sun is shining....

...weather is sweet. Make you want to move your dancing feet.

Oh yeah i do love a bit of Bob Marley when the sun is out and officially today is the first day i've worn my sunglasses - whoop - summer is on it's way!!

I may have been wearing my sunnies today but it's still not quite warm enough to break out the flip flops or though i did rock a peep-toe the other day....

Today's OOTD has been worked around my vintage print t-shirt from Topshop.

It's about 2 years old and from the Exposure for Topshop range. The print is called Mack Sennett Girls - Summer of 1923. The little blurb says: "The Mack Sennett Bathing Belles wearing the latest in fashionable bathing costumes" - well what else would you expect?! I remember there was also a Woodstock tee as well if anyone got hold of it.

Inspired by my last post about Chanel at Asos i decided to bring out the Warehouse quilted bag again and go with a grey theme.



Jacket - Warehouse
T-Shirt - Exposure for Topshop
Jeggings - Dorothy Perkins
Snood - Warehouse
Shoes - (just seen) Faith
Bag - Warehouse (see below)

I was torn between wearing the snood loose as seen above or double wrapped - see below. I like it loose for today's OOTD but i didn't want people thinking i didn't know how it was supposed to be worn :p


You've even got a sneeky peek at what i was trying on!

And just add some gold accessories...


Watch - Michael Kors 5055
Bracelet - Asos
Earrings - Topshop (part of a set)

I bought my sister this bracelet but with the anchor on for Christmas - it's to remind her to keep her feet on the ground!

I must apologise for the hair! I was getting my hair trimmed in the morning so just whacked it up and put on a headband to cover up the greasy roots! My fringe looked a bit dodgy after so i put the headband back on - ssh don't tell the hairdresser.


FOTD wise i've been stuck in a make-up rut - black eyeliner and berry lipstick.

Base
Clarins Complexion Perfector
No 7 Mineral Loose Powder Foundation
Cheeks
BodyShop Roseflower Blush
Revlon Blushed
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked and Buck (Naked palette)
Avon Black Kohl
Avon Perfect Wear Eyeliner
L'Oreal
Brows
Clarins Eyebrow Pro Palette
Lips
Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter
No 7 Limited Edition Plum Rebellion


Eating: Cadbury's Mini Rolls - they've not reduced these in size - yet!
Listening To: Jessie J Price Tag - love this tune
Reading: Marian Keys Anybody Out There - makes me want to move to New York so badly and work in beauty pr!
Nail Polish: Avon Classic Fit


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...