“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Sunday 16 January 2011

I need to freeze my bank cards!!!

Everyone knows we're all skint come January so why do retailers insist on slashing prices, teasing me with there so cheap it's almost free bargains??

Aarghhh!!

I've been needing to go back to John Lewis to take links out of my new Michael Kors watch - i know, i know but i couldn't resist and purple is my favourite colour.


Just look how pretty it is?

I'm planning on making this my day wear watch and keeping the gold MK for nights out etc. Plus the gold MK was seriously weighing me down!!

Also picked a gorgeous Mango skirt in the sale, not usually my shop of choice and i think this is my first ever purchase but pattern is so beautiful.


Ahh - i see it's hard to tell here but it has a slight leopard print with grey and purple tones. I'll have to do a close-up another day but as you can see i was taking advantage of the changing rooms and full length mirror. Luckily my Faith shoes complemented the skirt perfectly.

The jumper was what i was already wearing and is from Next's Signature range £20 reduced from £40 in the sale, they didn't have my size left so i got a size 12 hence why i am holding it tight at the back! I wouldn't really wear the skirt and jumper together but was doing a improv OOTD. If anyone watches Live from Studio Five, you might have seen Jenny Frost last week wearing the jumper as well!


This was my actual OOTD from Saturday's shopping trip.

Jumper - Next
Jeggings - Dorothy Perkins
Scarf - H&M (it's actually a sarong but who cares - reminds me of Louis Vuitton's)
Shoes - Faith

Make-wise i all over lipstick at the moment especially red's as they're so long-lasting and believe it or not, not too high-maintenance. Recently I've been wearing my hair up as I'm trying to grow out the blunt fringe hence the quiff. I'm wanting long bangs that i can flick out a bit like Charlie's Angels Farrah Fawcett.

This is what I'm aiming for:



I have serious girl-envy - Emanuela de Paula manages to pull of being seductive, mysterious, sexy so easily Her hair always looks A-MAZ-ING!!!

I'm also coveting Cheryl Cole's effortless waves here as well:


Oh-la-la bit of a cheeky pic here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...