“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Friday 21 January 2011

Baby it's cold outside....

Well I thought the cold weather might have subsided by now but the frost is back and so is the morning duty of de-icing my car - brrrrrr!

Dressing for the cold weather is a dilemma as it doesn't really matter what you wear underneath, it's really all about the coat or jacket and accessorising with winter warmers - mine include novelty Christmas slipper socks, perfect for keeping the tootsies warm indoors and out.


Dress: Topshop
Jacket: Topshop
Leggings: Primark
Boots: Aldo
Bag: Warehouse
Snood: Warehouse

As a new addition to the blog for 2011 I thought I'd give you a weekly update on what I'm obsessing about, who I'm listening to, what I'm reading and of course most importantly current nail polish I'm sporting. So enjoy!

Obsession: Kit Kat's - orange and mint are my fav's but as I'm economising I'm making do with Morrison's own, not quite as crispy but they curb my chocolate cravings.

Listening to: Tinie Tempah - Disc-Overy - Best workout track is Miami 2 Ibiza

Reading: Just finished Jill Mansel's Making Your Mind Up which is great chick-lit. Started Dorothy Koomsom's Marsmallows For Breakfast.

Nail Polish: Nail's Inc Caramel

Enjoy your weekend!! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...