“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Saturday 14 May 2011

Yesterday in pictures




1. New reading material - 3 for £5 cant go wrong.
2. More reading material, Company special and Instyle with free Nails Inc polish.
3. Lashes - I've heard good things about these, excited to have a play.
4. Superdrug Beautycard including mirror for touch-ups on-the-go. Points mean prizes!
5. New tops from Peacocks, Zara and Primark, working florals and block colour this season.
6. Chocolate, nom, nom. My new fav confectionery Spots v Stripes, just like Cadbury's Top Deck if anyone can remember? White chocolate on top of milk chocolate mmm delicious!
7. Nails Inc Candy Orange free with Instyle.
8. I'm all over jumpsuits and H&M seem to have the best, love the styling of this one.
9. Dorothy Perkins heels I N-E-E-D I-N M-Y L-I-F-E.

3 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing. wouldn't have thought they were from dp's!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow the shoes of the last picture are so stunning! love them.
    Shall we follow each other (via google friends)? Would mean a lot to me :) . Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mariloé I'm desperate to buy them and style them up with block colours. I'm now following you as well, i really like the simplicity of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...