“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 31 May 2011

My new BFF

My new BFF has to be this gorgeous pink pleated skirt sourced from France and won by me from eBay and it arrived beautifully packaged ready-to-wear.




The skirt is such a bright colour that it automatically cheers me up when i put it on and is definitely a head-turner! I played it safe today with a black Topshop vest and tan accessories just because it threatened to rain, but wait until a hot summer's day and I'll pairing this with a contrasting colour block top, I'm thinking my yellow Zara vest and these bright Office wedges as seen on Chelsea Davy.

And because I've been playing around with my Instagram app, here's a FOTD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...