“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 17 May 2011

In the Pink

I've been experimenting with my manicure recently and trying different colour combos. For the first time I tried a graduation colour manicure where you paint your nails using one shade from light to dark. What do you reckon?



The colours used from thumb to pinky are: Revlon Passion Fruit, Nails Inc Strawberry Hill, Nails Inc Brompton Place, Nails Inc InStyle Candy and Barry M Berry Ice Cream.


I did get a lot of admiring glances and comments so will be doing this again soon, but which colour palette should i choose next?

1 comment:

  1. Great nailpolish. :)
    Do you like follow each other? Let me know. I´d glad. have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...