“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Thursday 23 June 2011

School Days

I’ve been rooting around my bedroom and re-discovering old shoes including these great platform T-bars from Office…

IMG_1135

The cherry-red colour reminds me of school shoes, not to mention shoes worn by me and my sister not so long ago….

IMG_1137

Oh yes, i was still stylish as a nipper!

IMG_1136

My sister’s red shoes doing her best impression of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz (FYI I've not asked her permission for photo, hence the cropping!)

And here’s the outfit built around the shoes…

IMG_1096

 

IMG_1099

IMG_1100

Details: Shoes – Office, Dress – Topshop, Jacket – Warehouse, Belt - Primark

And to think i was planning on throwing this dress out at Christmas. Note to self: Don’t throw anything out – ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...